At this time, we only pick up from the Sea Isle Marina, if you wish to be picked from a different location, please call us. Please bear in mind that most of the private docks (such as restaurants and hotels) charge a pick-up/drop off fee from $100 to $200, there will also be a fuel surcharge incurred if the pick up location is outside of 5 miles of radius from the Sea Isle Marina. Additionally we will need an exact description of the proposed pick up dock, such as the size of the dock or slip and the depth of the surrounding water in the area to ensure a smooth pick up.
We have plenty parking around the marina.
1. Valet at The Grand Doubletree Hotel (24/7)
2. Trinity Cathedral on the 16th Street (Mon-Sat, Closed on Sunday)
3. Paid parking also available on the streets, you need the PayByPhone app.
No, gratuity is not included in your total charter price, a customary 15% or greater gratuity is given directly to the captain upon completion
of your charter, depending on the service and overall experience of your charter. Your gratuity will be greatly appreciated by the captain and crew.
Yes, we require $500 deposit of your total charter price to secure your booking, this is to lock the date and the time for your charter, the remaining balance can be paid when you are on board, you can pay with cash, Zelle or CashApp, credit card payment will inccur a 5% processing fee. .
• US Coast Guard Licensed Captain
• Fuel (Included in the single day trips, does not included in the multi-day trips.)
• Shower and Toilet
• Coolers filled with ice
• Cutlery, Plastic Cups and Utensils
• Floating Mat / Tubes Inflatables
• Bluetooth Speaker
• Life Jackets
1. If the weather is very rainy on the day of the charter and will not clear up for the day, you will receive full refund, you can also reschedule to another date as long as we have that date available.
2. If you need to cancel for reasons other than weather, full refund will be issued upon 7-day notice, please call us as soon as you decide to cancel.
3. If the cancellation is made less than 48 hours from the charter date you will loose the deposit.
When you reserve a boat from us this prevents us from booking any other potential charters for that day. If you cancel and we are able to fill that date we will refund you the deposit. We thank you for understanding this cancellation policy, and we will do everything in our power to try and fill any date left open so that you can receive the refund.